Find The Best Criminal Defense Lawyer


Advice From Our Lawyers

There is a Federal Act/Law XVI Social Security that prevents the garnishment of Public Assitance nationwide. When a State violates this law who prosecutes the State? What Federal Agency does an individual turn too?
I am a disabled individual and have been off work by Doctors Orders since 1999. My ex wife became pregnant by another man and I divorced her. Because we where married at the time of conception the Child is considered a child of Marriage and proo...
can a prosecutor use jealousy and temper as evidence in a murder trial in Tennessee
I am researching for a class if the prosecutor can use jealousy and bad temper as opinion/reputation evidence in a murder trial in the state of TN.