Emile Davis

A Criminal Defense Attorney

A Criminal Defense Attorney

Criminal Defense Lawyer


Yucaipa , CA. 92399

Recent Answers

Is it possible to leave the country if I am on DUI probation?

The answer depends on the terms of the probation, and you should check, but, generally, at least in California, a misdemeanor DUI conviction will have what they refer to as Summary Probation. That should not affect your ability to leave. Be awar...
Read More

Do I have to pay the $375.00 civil claim from Nordstrom's for the petty theft charge I just received?

You must still go to court. The Court date you were given is the first stage in the State's criminal case against you. The civil demand is is unrelated to the criminal case. The civil demand is Nordstrom "offering" to take the $375 in exchan...
Read More

Request callback