a bank account i had was closed due to it being over drafted now i have the police department calling on this, the bank never sent me anything. what can i expect

Asked on
Thursday, Jun 09, 2016

As I said a bank account I had was overdrawn and closed, the bank never sent me anything. Now the police department contacted me. What can I do


Medium photo

Aug 23, 2016

If the police are calling you, you should contact an attorney immediately before answering any questions. An attorney can help you navigate your way through what has apparently become a criminal investigation and make sure that your rights, and liberty, are protected.