Immigration petition. Husband Detained as material witness

Asked on
Friday, Mar 24, 2017

My husband is detained as a material witness, he is requesting asylum if he testifies...If I am a US Citizen, can I petition for him so he can be released until the trial date? The issue being that he is in California, I just transferred with my employer to Nevada.


No answers yet.